Friday, July 6, 2012

Cruise, Day 5

Day 5 was our last day of the cruise and it was a full day at sea.  At this point, I was ready to get off the ship.  I was really starting to feel the effects of sea sickness and I think Connor was running out of steam also.  We spent the day relaxing in our room, eating, swimming, eating some more and then a show that night. 



Yes, Connor and I are pushing chicken nuggets on the back of dump trucks at the dinner table.  As you can see, Matt was not too thrilled but whatever keeps a 3 year old entertained!

Our waiters adored Connor and said they reminded them of their own kids



I think this picture says it all for the last night...Matt was having a good time, I felt sea sick, and Connor was over taking pictures


The last night they had a dance class and Connor was brave enough to go up on the stage with Angelina and Bradley




Here's Connor in action, Bradley is on the left and Angelina is on the right

We had a fabulous time on our family vacation and are very appreciative to mom and Roy for the gift, most of all the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment