Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Workout Buddy

With our beach trip quickly approaching, I have decided it's time to start working out.  It probably would have been better to start working out at the beginning of the summer, but there's nothing like a little procrastination!

Jillian Michaels has been kicking my butt and I've never felt SO out of shape.  I feel like contestants on the biggest loser are more in shape than I am (it's really kind of sad).  Besides Jillian, I have finally dusted off the elliptical machine!

Tonight Connor decided to join me during my workout.  While I was on the elliptical machine, Connor was on the 1980's stair stepper.  He really surprised me by keeping a good pace and there was no way I was going to let a toddler beat me!




Then he decided to take a break to do the 'sit n spin' that Brinkley got him


Finally it was time to stretch for our cool down

He actually broke a little sweat during his workout


Could he make it look any easier??? 


 

2 comments:

  1. SOO cute!! I can't watch your video though.. it's set to private! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LeAnn: Memphis Mama
    I fixed the video...sorry about that and thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete