Friday, July 29, 2011

Randoms

Since I kind of fell off the blogging bandwagon for a while, I have a lot of random pictures to catch up on.  So here's a post of nothing but random pictures...

Ms. Winnie gave Connor an Otter beanie baby, which has become his new best friend.  Otter goes everywhere with us!

Sometimes while I workout, Connor will bounce his energy out on the mini trampoline

This was another find from Ms. Winnie's garage sale, thanks to Gigi


This is what happens when he insists on doing it himself

Nothing like a McDonald's breakfast on Saturday morning

Matt and Connor made a trip out to see the moo moos

His boots are so cute!

My sweet boy isn't a baby anymore...

He added a new train to his collection...as you can see, he likes to wear his boots with shorts (I try to choose my battles wisely these days...this was not a battle I wanted to fight)

So there you have it, our life in random pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment