Wednesday, April 21, 2010

15 month check up

Today we went to the doctor for Connor's 15 month check up.  Every time we have our well child check up, it reminds me how quickly time flies by.  We had an afternoon appointment, so Connor was definitely exhausted from his day at school which always makes for a fun time!


Here are his stats for 15 months:
         * weighs 25.8 pounds (70%)
         * length 31 inches (45%)
         * head 49 cm (90%)
         * size 5 diapers
         * shirts size 2T and shorts size 18 mo
         * Words: Dada, Mama, Ball, Bubble, Bye, Bay (for Baylor), Baba  (He definitely has the b's down)



This is how I felt too!
(His eczema is really bad right now on his cheeks)

Always looking for something!

Connor has been a little cranky lately because he has a new molar trying to pop through.  In addition to the crankiness he has also started BITING!  That's right, the tables have turned and now I am that parent who has a child that bites. The doctor said that it is a phase, but will require some discipline. 

The other factor that is contributing to the crankiness is that Connor has a DOUBLE ear infection, AGAIN!  When the doctor told me this, I felt horrible because I had no idea.  He has had to deal with so many, that he kind of just goes with the flow and doesn't show any signs of an ear infection.  Needless to say, he is back on antibiotics and I am going to be making an appointment with an ENT for possible tubes.  It's definitely not what I want to have happen, but on the flip side I would hate for him to have permanent hearing damage due to reoccurring infections.  I'll post more on that after we have our consultation. 

A few days ago I found this robe in Connor's closet and decided he needed to wear it once before it didn't fit.  Well it fit everywhere except for the belly, go figure!!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment