Thursday, September 10, 2009

Survival

Its been another busy week in the Jones household, but honestly that's how it always is these days. We each had our own obstacles for the week but we survived! Matt survived the flu, not swine flu just type A. Thank goodness he broke down and went to the doctor because I think he would have felt a lot worse. I did kind of feel like I had twins for a couple of days, he is so pitiful when he is sick. Connor and I both have escaped the flu germs, so far!

I survived Caroline's bachelorette party! For those of you who don't know, I haven't been out on a girls night since before I found out I was pregnant. (When I say girl's night, I mean going downtown til the wee hours of the morning) We stayed at the Peabody which was beautiful. Our one goal was to see the ducks, but we were out numbered by all the Ole Miss fans!

Connor survived sitting up with out his boppy! He's still a little off balance, but he does so well. Now he looks like a big kid! We also changed his formula again this week to a soy formula. We are just going to see if it makes any kind of difference in his spitting up.

We have a big weekend planned. Caroline has bridal showers all weekend, however we are only going to make it to the Friday and Sunday ones. Then, Germantown is having their annual festival so we are going to go to that as well. And if we have time we might try to fit in the fair, I really want a pronto pup :)

Here are some of Connor's pictures from tonight before he went to bed. I really couldn't ask for a happier baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment