Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Baby Jones # 3 {Boy or Girl?}

At around 11 weeks I was able to take the harmony test at my doctor's office. The main purpose of the test is to check for any genetic disorders, however, it can also tell you the sex of the baby.  Of course we jumped at the chance to find out a few weeks early!

The test results came back clear of any genetic disorders, but I asked for the gender result to be placed in an envelope. Connor was away in Oklahoma on fall break and I couldn't find out without him being home. 

So on October 13th we had a small family dinner to cut a cake and discover the gender. My mom, Roy, Dennis, Chris and Caroline were able to attend. Then we had my dad and Meg on FaceTime so that everyone was involved!  We ended up having a cake made and the inside held all the answers. 



Matt had been guessing a girl from week 6 because I have been so sick, which was completely opposite from the pregnancies with the boys. 

Connor is excited and Walker has no idea that his world is about to be turned upside down!

No comments:

Post a Comment