Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

I knew that this may be one of my last year's to influence Connor on what he should be for Halloween.  I'm not going to lie, I took full advantage of it!  I also wanted the boys to coordinate and I think it turned out so cute.  Connor was a fireman and Walker was a Dalmatian (not a cow as some guessed).  
 
The weekend before Halloween, we went to the Germantown Fire Station to get some pictures of the boys on the fire truck.  The firemen who were working that day couldn't have been nicer.  Connor loved every aspect of the fire house!
 





 
 
It's started to become a tradition of the grandparents coming over to the house before Connor leaves for trick or treating.  This year, I made a big pot of chili and we enjoyed dinner before Matt, Dennis, and Connor hit the streets.


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment