Saturday, March 2, 2013

Baby #2 {36 Weeks}

 (No picture, just for memories) 
How far along: 36 weeks
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch Marks: None that I can see
Sleep:  Still off and on; some nights are really good and other nights I'm up several times
Best Moment of the Week:  Getting everything put in it's spot for baby to make his debut
Miss Anything:  Energy and bending over to tie my shoes (it's really quite a sight)
Movement:  I'm convinced this baby is going to be wild, he is nonstop moving
Food Cravings:  Still nothing this week, I have completely lost my sense of taste and smell (I think it may be from some medication I had to take)
Anything make you queasy or sick:  The night time queasy is back in full force
Gender:  It's a boy!
Symptoms:  I have all the symptoms of a 9 month pregnant person....braxton hicks contractions and pressure are at the top of my list
Mood:  I'm starting to slow down in the energy level, so when I get home from work I'm usually exhausted.
Looking forward to:  My check up on Tuesday, I'm anxious to hear her prediction on arrival time!


No comments:

Post a Comment