Monday, May 7, 2012

Talladega Weekend

Talladega weekend means Connor and I get time to hang out, while Matt gets a relaxing weekend away.  I was expecting to hang out with Gigi and Big Daddy this weekend to pass some time, but they were out of town too so it was really just Connor and me. 


We drove out to Amber's house to see Grayden and the long drive ensures Connor will take a nap

We also enjoyed multiple trips to get ice cream

He was covered in chocolate by the time we left

We also made a quick stop at Shelby Farms, but it was absolutely too hot to stay long

So we decided to come home and put the pool out in the backyard

By the end of the weekend Connor was definitely tired of hanging out with me.  I think we were both very excited to see Matt on Monday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment