Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2 year check up

Today Connor was scheduled for his 2 year check up.  However, we had to make a stop at my doctor first.  I could feel a sinus infection brewing and sure enough I had one! I didn't leave the doctor's office until I got 2 shots to help me feel better quicker.  Connor saw the shots and all he kept saying was "mommy ouch, ouch mommy".  Then we were off to Connor's doctor.

The first of the year is always fun at a doctor's office because you have to update your information by filing out a new form, add a two year old to the mix and it's even MORE FUN!  He was starting to get really antsy and was bossing the other kids around, so I decided to let him color with a pen. 

What a pretty picture!

So proud of himself

Then he started to color on his hand and we were done!

The doctor was very pleased with Connor's vocabulary progression.  We've definitely come a long way! He did good letting her listen to his heart and lungs.  Then it was time for her to look in his ears and I always keep my fingers crossed that she'll see the two blue tubes.  The left ear looked great and then the dreaded words came out of her mouth "he definitely has an ear infection and I can't tell if the tube is still in place".  Nooooooooo!!!!!!!  So he now has ear drops, antibiotics, and benadryl (which he hates ALL 3).  Hopefully he'll be back to normal in no time (for the record, he didn' show any signs of an infection which is typical for him). 
STATS:
weight 29.6 lbs (70 percentile)
height 34 in (45-50 percentile)
head circumfrence 51 cm (95 percentile)

***Side note: Potty training is going surprisingly well, only 2 accidents in the past two days
*** Side side note: It is once again snowing in Memphis and I'm offically OVER winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment